Sustainable Transportation Systems, Inc.
6160 S Elati St
Littleton, Colorado , USA 80120
Phone: (303) 671-5000
Fax (720) 488-6572
The Future of
STS's Transglide 2000 bicycle transit system
increases urban mobility at a fraction of the costs of traditional modes of urban mass
- Speeds faster than light rail, buses, or motor vehicles.
- New strategy for mass transportation matches the carrying
capacities of rail systems at an affordable cost.
- Lower capital and operating costs will generate large profits and
not require continuous subsidies.
- Constant powered air movement in direction of riding removes air
resistance allowing average riding speeds of 25 miles [40 km] per hour.
- Cycling inside the Transglide 2000 is 90% more efficient
than normal cycling outside the enclosed airflow enhanced system.
- A low-cost, low-tech transportation solution to meet the
challenge of providing affordable effective mobility that offers an alternative to the
environmental problem created by increasing levels of motor vehicle use.
We are seeking to enter into joint venture
development agreements to build and operate
TransGlide 2000 Bicycle Transit Systems. Please contact us for more
Transportation Systems, Inc.
President - Milnor H. Senior III
6160 S Elati St
Littleton, Colorado, USA 80120
Telephone: (303) 671-5000
Fax: (720) 488-6572
Copyright 1997, Sustainable Transportation Systems, Inc. Domestic
and Foreign Patents apply to Transglide 2000.
All Rights Reserved
This site was created by The iCentre Group and Arden
Technologies, Inc. For more information please go to